Apple Dream Recipe
The Apple Dream combines traditional Celtic flavors with those of their southern neighbors. A pink colored cocktail, the Apple Dream is made with Caorunn gin, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, blackberry liqueur, thyme, lemon juice, club soda and a Pink Lady apple, and served in a brandy snifter full of crushed ice.
- Muddle apple and thyme in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice and ice, and shake well.
- Strain into a brandy snifter or other balloon glass full of ice.
- Fill with club soda, and top with a generous splash of blackberry liqueur.
- Garnish with an orange twist.